Beautiful whales od northern Peru
Between August and October, Travel Life Peru will take you to see the wonderful humpback whales in northern Peru.
Here you can find important archaeological remains, such as pyramids and administrative centers. You will be able to see sites from 4,500 years ago to one of the best tombs dedicated to lord of Sipan.
You will see the most important pre-inca archeological sites during this trip. Together we will discover Caral, Chavin de Huantar, Sechin, Moche temples, Chan Chan, El Brujo, Ventarron, Huaca Rajada, Batan Grande, Tucume, Karajía sarcophagi, Kuelap, Leymebamba, Cumbemayo and Cajamarca city.
From jungle to the cost
During this trip you will enjoy the cultural diversity of native populations, that is enriched with a huge variety of flora and fauna. Its range of ecosystems beginning in this trip from the rainforest of the Amazon, crossing the mountains of the Andes and finally in the arid Pacific coast. .
Lost kingdom of Peruvian north
You will see the best discovers from the last years in Peru. This route shows how ancients Peruvian developed in agriculture, metalworking and society. During the whole route you also could see beautiful view sites such as deserts, mountains, valleys, etc.
Let’s go to discover the greatest culture from northen Peru. You wil apreciare 800 years old of power in La Libertad and Lambayeque region.
Trekking to the lake of condors
A three days walk to enjoy one of the most interesting places in Amazonas region where more than 200 momies were founded.
Best known as “the city of the eternal spring” is one of the best places to discover the Moche culture. This was a powerful culture that survive 800 years. Furthermore Trujillo housed also Chimu culture until Inca arrived. You also enjoy interesting Colonials and republicans buildings.
Warrior of the clouds
Built by the Chachapoyas, the fortified citadel of Kuelap was home to the Warriors of the Cloud in Peru.
Endemics birds of tumbesina region
We will walk throught to Forest Historical Sanctuary Pomac, Chaparrí Private Conservation Area,
Casupe Forest and Tinajones reservoir.
Wonderful Marvellous Spatuletail
We will go to the Huembo reserve and see the beauty of the Spatuletail Marvelous and the Long-whiskered Owlet in Abra Patricia Private Conservation area.
Birds of Marañon and high Huallaga
This tour takes nine days. It begins in Cajamarca - San Marcos (2800 meters above the sea),goes through the canion of Marañon river to Balsas (700 meters above the sea).
To help you get full advantage of your trip to Peru, we offer three types of services.
With our formula Peru "a la carte", you can design your own itinerary using our detailed knowledge of the country.
1. You select your destination and / or consult our travel agent preferences.
2. You send us specific information about your trip (arrival and departure dates, number of days of stay, number of people and children), their personal preferences accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe), English speaking guide or other, type of food, allergies, etc.
3. Carefully and experience, build your trip to the measure of your preferences and we will email as soon as possible a detailed proposal.
Here is a selection of our best itineraries. This formula also offers great flexibility.
1. Choose one or more of our itineraries,
2. You send us specific information about your trip (arrival and departure dates, number of days of stay, number of people and children), their personal preferences accommodation (standard, superior or deluxe) English speaking guide or other , type of food, allergies, etc.
3. Itinerary will adapt to your needs and will email you as soon as possible a detailed proposal.
Depending on the number of people traveling and the dates we can offer a special deal for you.
1. Exclusively dedicated to Peru, based on site, Travel Life Peru guarantees a perfect knowledge of the destination.
2. Limiting the number of intermediaries and being in constant and direct contact with each local supplier, Travel Life Peru is able to offer better prices and quality service constantly monitored.
3. Also offer our knowledge of the earth and our experience for business or incentive trips, and presstours / famtrips to Peru.
4. During your stay in Peru, Travel Life offers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week support. For which we have a manual customer support for the service to go with each of our suppliers.
Meet the most important events in Peru.